Topics of interest are organized in three main tracks and two Special Sessions:
Authors are invited to submit full-papers.Instructions for authors:
- Evolutionary, swarm and nature-inspired algorithms: evolutionary algorithms, evolutionary multi-objective optimization, estimation of distribution algorithms, artificial immune systems, swarm intelligence, collective intelligence, evolvable hardware, bio-inspired methods, etc.
- Neural and machine learning systems: artificial neural networks, deep learning, machine learning, molecular and quantum computing, complex networks, reinforcement learning, etc.
- Fuzzy and stochastic systems: fuzzy systems, fuzzy control and decision making, uncertainty analysis, rough sets, fractals, multi-agent systems, game theory, etc.
- Special Session on Data Science.
- Special Session on Industry 4.0.
Featured papers will be selected for a Best Paper Session.All accepted papers will have D.O.I. and Proceedings will be available at SBIC website.Selected papers will be invited for Special Issues on distinguished Journals. <to be announced>
- All articles must be written using the IEEE format available here.
- Paper submission should be 06-08 pages long, written in English (preferably) or Portuguese.
- Authors' identification must be removed for double-blind review.
- Submissions will be exclusively electronic in PDF format through Easychair system: